AHOYY!

it's a LONGGGGG weekend!

thursdayy, we had our 2.4km.
I WALKED A COUPLE OF TIMES.
my timing is 14min 04secs. 4 secs to 5pts!
wat the hell right?! if i had ran all e while. haish.
but i had stitches la. anyhoos, it was wasted la. boo!

aftr which it was the lvl 4 medley. haha!
phy, mt, maths. (:

computingg.... MY GOD LA!
i was tryingg to be nice and to make it known to him that im makingg an effort and the reason i called him was to ask him what was the matter >> I WANT TO NOE WHYY ATTITUDE.
he snapped at me?!
i give up!
i was tryingg to be NICE! asking him wat went wrongg.
he just said... howw wuld i noee.. not my problem... ur problem... i cant help u... u figure out...
i wuldnt bother to ask if i had knew wat went wrongg right?!
MY GODDLA!
wrongg approach brother! wrong approach!
I ASKED COZ I WANNA LEARN?
does tt ring a bell?! ergh!
tt pissed my dayy off!

econs test... burrrr...
no MOOD for it la.
but i just anyhoww anyhoww.
habeeb was bside me and he was practically looking at my answers and writing down on his script..
HAHAHA!
if im wrongg... i pity u! (:
i hope i pass at least!
the REAL CA test is this wed! gosh la.

ooh! wed is Pioneerama too! woohoo!
this sat is the carnival.... ladidadida.....
26May is J1s GP Mid Yr. *jaws drops open*
aftr which.... on the 27th is College Day! YAY!
im performingg! for band la-

i cant TONGUE FAST!!
El Cumbanchero got this triple tonguing thingg.. i cant seem to do it!
wishh me luck guyys! (:

IVE REPLACED MY BROKEN RED HAIRBAND! I BOUGHT ANOTHER OF THE SAME KIND!
hahahaha!
obsession. tell me abt it!


0♥


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------