T.G.I.F

SHIVER - Maroon 5

You build me up
You knock me down
Provoke a smile
And make me frown
You are the queen of run around
You know it's true

You chew me up
And spit me out
Enjoy the taste
I leave in your mouth
You look at me
I look at you
Neither of us know what to do

There may not
Be another way to your heart
So I guess I'd better find a new way in
I shiver when i hear your name
I think about you but it's not the same
I won't be satisfied til I'm under your skin

Immobolized by the thought of you
Paralyzed by the sight of you
Hypnotized by the words you say
Not true but I believe them anyway

So come to bed
It's getting late
There's no more time for us to waste
Remember how my body tastes
You feel your heart begin to race

There may not
Be another way to your heart
So I guess I'd better find a new way in
I shiver when i hear your name
I think about you but it's not the same
I won't be satisfied til I'm under your skin

Some parts of the song seem cocky. lol.
but i fell in love with the tune! damn the guitar melody rocked!

anyhoos, today was Inter-House games.
hees! played netball against byron & nobel. (:
fun! i played C at first.. but cannot make it ah. LOL
then, ehem ehem switched me to WA.
thruout the match... ehem ehem been screaming la-
whatever it is... it was a gd experience. gd game!
and my polo mates are funneh peeps! (siew huai, si hwee, shu han, shafi, jia yee, rohai)
anyhoos, it's been long since i played a netball match. (i think the last was sec2 interclass!)
sec3 onwards i became reserves and id been getting medals! LOL. hilarious really.

the weather was damn hot (Eng check? lol.) sooo thirsty la.
watched soccer&frisbee matches. siaoliao. i squint my eyes until i cant see anything.
right. my eyes were red eversince morning but it became worse in the afternoon. threw my contacts and i became rabun.
supposed to go out with my classmates but somehoww the guyys duno go where.
plus my eyes were irritating i just feel like squeezing them out! >.<
headed home with frog and sasa. met safi, aisah, kamilah >> they going yishun to HEHE!
aiya... but my eyes like tt. dun wanto go la. ):
reached wdls, went pasar malam forawhile with ching. (EHEM EHEM)
reached home and i slept! my eye is still being an ass.

got our new time-table. sheer torture!
4hrs of PW a week. *cries*
on mondays 2hrs of ECONS.
and alot alot alot more changes.
one thing didnt change though. the time i end sch. late as usual.

he's online yet he didnt talk to me and yesterday's conversation was ):
why dearest why?

im going to watch Tokyo Drift now.

somebody date me to a movie / ice skate / cycling / kayak / fried mars bar / ben&jerry's /concert / sushi .


0♥


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------