Tagged by Liyana [:

Game rules:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I'll just cry it out in the toilet and then I'll be fine. (:

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Runaway to another country and marry a rich fella. HAHA!

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Ooh, nvr thought of that. But I'm a really shy person (lol).
Wouldn't wanna invite relative of relatives etc (typical).
Just close friends and family will do, i guess.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Hell yeah.. esp during this period. :/

5. What’s your ideal lover like?
He should be able to cook and sing to me. :P

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Gosh.. this is hard. More blessed? To be loved by someone of course.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
The clock is ticking honey.. Wait for Xmas isit? NEXT PLS! Lol!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I must be nuts to be doing tt! But anw, yea.. I'll act normal and get rid of tt feeling.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Recently? Many stuffs.. But mainly, just worried abt my higher education applications tt's all.

10. What do you want most in life?
Living each day with no regrets and doing something tt I truly love!

11. Is being tagged fun?
I guess.. it makes me reflect and reflection is cool..

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
They have a surprise planned for me!
I trust them.. not unless there're proofs tt something's really going on between them. :X

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Can i say Persons? My mum&dad! My mum is my shopping partner and my dad, well i just love to crack jokes with him, make fun of my mum with him and poking his belly. HAHA!

14. What kind of person do you think I am?
U're an incessant chatter and that just brightens up my morning everydayy when we used to go to school together back then! miss u lah woman!

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich. Heh!

16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?
Open my eyes as wide as i can, flare my nose as huge as i can and give a real biiig smile so tt he'll recognise me the nxt time :D

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Define "My All". I can't alwayys be the one compromising, can i? Hah! It's a fair share. So, it depends.

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
Forget them both. If u love 2 persons, obviously it means tt u're unsure in being with either of them. So, no use carrying on loving any of them. Haha!

19. What type of friends do you like?
I wouldn't call them friends if i don't like them, right? I like them all the same. Everyone(including me) has their own goody2-side and flaws. I dont like to be judged.. so, i'll avoid judging others. (:

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Crack up! HAHA!

Nxt 8ppl tagged: Anybody who feels like doing this (: Just write: "Tagged by Rohai"


0♥


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------